- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl whisk together honey, mustard, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Toss chicken in the sauce to coat and place in your prepared dish. Pour remaining sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn chicken over and bake another 10 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with with rice or noodles and your favorite veggies.
Credit: Ashley at www.lecremdelacrem.com Check it out!