Serves 24 cookies
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 12 minute(s)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- ½ cup crispy bacon pieces (about 8 ounces of bacon cooked to crispy)
- Preheat the grill to 350 degrees. **Don’t put grill mat on the the grill while it’s heating up**
- In the bowl of a standing mixer cream together the butter and the sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and combine well, and then add the maple extract and the bourbon and combine really well.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the batter and mix until you have a sticky dough.
- Add the pecan pieces and bacon to the batter and mix well.
- Scoop the cookie dough by the spoonful onto your Grillaholics Grill Mat with the cookies on it BEFORE you put it in on the grill.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
Pour yourself a glass of milk, eat, and enjoy! You don’t have to share if you don’t want too!