Serves: 6 people
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
- 1 ½ pounds fresh salmon filets
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Cajun seasoning (to taste)
- 1 lemon
- Fresh parsley (garnish)
- Throw some sea salt and Cajun seasoning on the salmon filets. Don’t be stingy with the Cajun seasoning…real men use spices. Slice lemon about a ¼-in thick and place on salmon filets.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (around 425 degrees F). Toss your Grillaholics Grill Mat on your grilling surface.
- Place salmon skin down on the grill mat and cook for 6 to 8 minutes. Flip and repeat. Remove when fish flakes easily with a fork. You should see some grill marks on both sides.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve-up manly grilled salmon to your lady or friends. Pat yourself on the back for a job well done and think about what you’re grilling next…you’re a Grillaholic.