- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup red pepper jelly
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp BBQ seasoning
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together ketchup, red pepper jelly, sugar, cider vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 3 minutes. Add Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey and simmer 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Prepare grill. Season both sides of the chicken with BBQ seasoning. Cook chicken until almost done, approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Baste chicken with Fireball Glaze, cook for 2 minutes. Flip chicken, baste again and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove chicken from grill.
- Serve chicken with remaining Fireball Glaze.