Serves: 4-6 people
- 1-2 pounds chicken wings
- Bottle of your favorite wing sauce
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15-20 minutes
Ready in: 1.5 to 2.5 hours
- Who doesn’t love grilled hot wings?!? Rinse chicken wings and pat dry. Place wings in a large bowl. Add wing sauce, cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Optional: Remove skin for a healthier option to help keep those 6-pack abs.
- Preheat grill to medium heat (400-450 degrees F). Toss your Grillaholics Grill Mat on your grilling surface.
- Grill chicken wings turning regularly until the thickest part is no longer pink, usually about 15 minutes.
- Boom! Serve up some grilled hot wings with ranch or blue cheese dressing as dipping sauce.
- Pat yourself on the back for a job well done and think about what you’re grilling next…you’re a Grillaholic