- 1 batch Family-Favorite Cornbread, prepared according to recipe instructions
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons Madhava Sweeteners Pure and Raw Honey
- Slice prepared cornbread into squares and split each square horizontally. Set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and beat until butter is creamy. Spread butter on split sides of cornbread squares.
- Grill cornbread over medium-high heat, about 3 minutes on each side or until cornbread is crispy and has grill-marks. Serve immediately.
Wow this looks yummy!Check out our Pinterest page and our Instagram for some more delicious food inspiration!
Credit: Sarah at www.wholeandheavenlyoven.com