Sweet Potato Turkey Burger | Grillaholics
Prep time: 10 mins. Cook time: 8 mins.
Serves: 4 burgers
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- Dash of sea salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Toppings: Avocado, Cilantro, Sautéed onions and peppers…whatever your heart desires!
- Cook sweet potatoes (microwave for about 6 minutes).
- Mix the sweet potatoes with the ground turkey together and then mix with the garlic powder, italian seasoning, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Form into 4-5 large patties.
- Heat a large skillet or your grill mat over medium-high heat with 1-2 tbsp olive oil.
- Cook the patties for about 3-4 minutes on each side until browned and cooked all the way through
- Top with cilantro, avocado and sautéed onions/peppers
And check out our Instagram and Pinterest page for more inspiration!
Credit: Sarah @ Bucket List Tummy