1) Brush basket with olive oil or cooking spray to prevent food from sticking
2) Prepare food and season to desired taste
3) Preheat basket on top of your grill to get firmer roasted vegetables.
4) Add food and grill. The Grillaholics Grill Basket gets extremely hot, so wear heat resistant gloves when handling basket.
5) Clean basket with warm soapy water or use dishwasher.
6) For stuck on foods, an abrasive pad may be needed to scrub.
7) Stainless steel will discolor from heat and smoke. Use stainless steel cleaner to maintain a polished finish.