How To Get Great Results From Your Grillaholics Brass Grill Brush
STEP 1: READ THESE TIPS
To get the most out of your Grillaholics Grill Brush:
1) Our grill brushes go through extreme testing before they reach your hands to ensure that all bristles are securely fashioned. However, it is always possible for a single bristle to slip out after years of use. Be sure to always check your grills surface before cooking to ensure that metal bristles never end up in your food.
2) Your grill will always be easiest to clean while hot, so either clean directly after grilling, or after preheating.
3) Since brass bristles are softer than steel, they are perfect for those porcelain enamel and non-stick grates.
STEP 2: REGISTER YOUR WARRANTY
To register your Grillaholics Grill Brush Warranty, enter your name and best email address below.
At Grillaholics your happiness and satisfaction are very important to us. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please reach out to uswithin 90 days of purchaseand we will do whatever it takes to make it right.
Grillaholics offers a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty to guarantee that all Grillaholics products are free of manufacturing defects. This coversany broken or damaged product(s) upon delivery and damage that occurs outsideof normal wear and tear.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser as indicated on the warranty registration (or in the case of a gift or promotional situation, the person for whom it was purchased as a gift or promotional item) and applies only to products sold by Grillaholics or one of its authorized distributors. Under normal, private single family home or apartment use, Grillaholics agrees within the framework of this warranty to replace, provide store credit, or refund (within 90 days of purchase) for the amount of the original purchase price, within the applicable time periods, limitations and exclusions listed below. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AND IS NOT TRANSFERABLE TO SUBSEQUENT OWNERS, EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF GIFTS AND PROMOTIONAL ITEMS AS NOTED ABOVE.
What is Not Covered
Any damages due to accident, abuse, misuse, improper maintenance, or failure to properly clean and care for, including but not limited to damage caused by exposure to outdoor elements or deterioration or damage due to severe weather conditions such as sun damage, rain, snow, tornadoes or discoloration due to exposure to cleaning chemicals or natural oxidation. All refunds and replacements are subjectto store policy.
* To make a claim please provide pictures of the damaged product(s), order number and address to email@example.com.
* Customer is responsible for return shipping on all products.