How To Get Great Results From Your Grillaholics Smoker Box
STEP 1: WATCH THIS VIDEO
STEP 2: READ THESE TIPS
To get the most out of your Grillaholics Smoker Box:
1) Fill smoker box with dry wood chips (you only soak wood chips going directly on flames; if you wet wood chips before putting them in the smoker box, the water will have to evaporate before the wood chips will smoke).
2) Place smoker box directly on coals if using a charcoal grill or between flavorizer bars and grill grates if using a gas grill.
3) It may take up to 15 minutes for wood chips to start smoking.
4) Smoking box will be hot. Use heat resistant gloves or wait for box to cool before handling.
STEP 3: REGISTER YOUR WARRANTY
To register your Grillaholics Smoker Box Warranty, enter your name and best email address below.
At Grillaholics your happiness and satisfaction are very important to us. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please reach out to uswithin 90 days of purchaseand we will do whatever it takes to make it right.
Grillaholics offers a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty to guarantee that all Grillaholics products are free of manufacturing defects. This coversany broken or damaged product(s) upon delivery and damage that occurs outsideof normal wear and tear.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser as indicated on the warranty registration (or in the case of a gift or promotional situation, the person for whom it was purchased as a gift or promotional item) and applies only to products sold by Grillaholics or one of its authorized distributors. Under normal, private single family home or apartment use, Grillaholics agrees within the framework of this warranty to replace, provide store credit, or refund (within 90 days of purchase) for the amount of the original purchase price, within the applicable time periods, limitations and exclusions listed below. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AND IS NOT TRANSFERABLE TO SUBSEQUENT OWNERS, EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF GIFTS AND PROMOTIONAL ITEMS AS NOTED ABOVE.
What is Not Covered
Any damages due to accident, abuse, misuse, improper maintenance, or failure to properly clean and care for, including but not limited to damage caused by exposure to outdoor elements or deterioration or damage due to severe weather conditions such as sun damage, rain, snow, tornadoes or discoloration due to exposure to cleaning chemicals or natural oxidation. All refunds and replacements are subjectto store policy.
* To make a claim please provide pictures of the damaged product(s), order number and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Customer is responsible for return shipping on all products.