Serves: 4-6 people
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10-20 minutes
Ready in: 15-25 minutes
- Green, red, orange, or yellow bell pepper
- 1 pound of peppered bacon
- 6-12 eggs
- This one’s so easy a caveman could do it. Slice bell peppers into ¼ inch closed circles. Cut one for every egg you’re going to grill.
- Preheat grill to medium heat (400-450 degrees F). Toss your Grillaholics Grill Mat on your grilling surface.
- Grill peppered bacon to desired crispiness. Keep an eye on bacon grease as run off can cause flare-ups.
- Keeping some of the bacon grease on the mat or using a little butter to keep eggs from sticking, place each bell pepper ring on the grill mat. Crack 1 egg into each ring. Once egg white starts to firm up, flip egg rings and cook yoke to desired hardness.
- Serve up bacon and eggs to your friends or your lady. For extra awesome points, grill some toast to go with your grilled breakfast.
- Pat yourself on the back for a job well done and think about what you’re grilling next…you’re a Grillaholic.