- 6 tea bags
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked pepper
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a saucepan; add tea bags. Remove from heat; cover and steep 10 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Stir in lemonade, salt, onion, garlic, rosemary and pepper. Cool completely; stir in ice.
- Place tea mixture and chicken in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; seal. Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, and grill until done, approximately 15 minutes.
Credit: Steph at www.plainchicken.com