- 6 red potatoes
- ½ red onion
- 1½ c. shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- ⅓ c. Barbecue sauce
- ½ c. bacon bits
- Spray a foil roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Slice the potatoes into thin slices and place in the foil roasting pan.
- Slice the onion and add on top of the potatoes.
- Pour the barbeque sauce over top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheese and put the other half aside for later.
- Mix it all together and cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Grill the potatoes on medium heat for about 40 minutes. Shake the pan ocassionally so that it doesn’t burn.
- Remove the potatoes from the grill and add the rest of the cheese.
- Cover for 5 more minutes so the cheese can melt.
- Add the bacon bits right before serving.
Credit: Anne. To see more recipes by her, click here!