- Bag of Tater Tots
- 8 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 cup of cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- Cook your tater tots according to directions until golden brown in color. Ours was in a 425 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Once you pull them out of the oven, let cool for approximately 2-5 minutes until you can skewer them onto the skewers. I suggest 6-7 per skewer.
- Once on the skewers and on the pan, sprinkle ranch dressing over each of tater tots.
- Then sprinkle the bacon and then the cheese.
- Into the oven for an additional 10 minutes until the cheese is fully melted and golden in color.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Source: ( www.madewithhappy.com )