Marinated Grilled Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Mix together Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, liquid smoke, and molasses in a resealable plastic bag until the molasses has dissolved. Add sesame seeds, brown sugar, paprika, garlic salt, garlic pepper, minced garlic, and canola oil; mix well.
- Coat chicken thighs with the marinade seal, and marinate for 4 hours in the refrigerator, redistributing the chicken in the marinade occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess. Grill on preheated grill until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (75 degrees C), and is firm and opaque, about 12 minutes per side. Discard any remaining marinade.
YUMMY! Checkout our Pinterest page and Instagram page for some more inspiration!