- 1 (16 ounce) jars sauerkraut, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked corned beef
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing
- In a slow cooker, combine the sauerkraut, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, corned beef and thousand island dressing. Cover, and cook on high for 45 minutes if you’re in a hurry, low for longer if you’re not, or just until hot and cheese is melted. Stir occasionally while cooking. Serve with cocktail rye or crackers.
(Credit: www.food.com )