- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 14 oz. can of artichokes (I used quartered in brine), drained and chopped
- 1 pkg Ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 2/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10oz. frozen spinach, thawed and water squeezed out
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and mayo until smooth. Add Ranch, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add artichokes and spinach and mix well.
- Spread the mixture in an oven-safe dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes OR until the dip bubbles up on the edges and the cheese is melted.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.
- If you have leftovers, store in air-tight container for up to 2 days.